December 3, 2009

WORN OUT...


That's it really, I am just plain worn out. December is far from my favorite month, its only saving grace being Christmas. This year in particular its been hard... My main point of stress comes from the fact that on the 12Th and 13Th this month i am going to drive 8 hours to Cleveland Ohio for the Bazaar Bizarre Craft show, for which I've only very recently started making anything. I have 8 days to go before leaving and during those days ill also be working at the nursery full time. I need to get so much more work done.
I did get through 14 cities which my family helped pack and ship for me (they are wonderful, really!). Right now I'm taking a break from working out city lapel pins- which are harder to make than I'd thought they'd be. And at 3 i have to head into work to sell Christmas trees. (Moan)
In other news i managed to get my boss really mad at me, procrastinated as usual on everything needing to be done, potted some Christmas cactus, separated morning glory seeds into little paper envelopes, made potato pancakes, and couldn't sleep last night because i spent until 4am daydreaming about next years garden.

I need a break.

4 comments:

jene said...

good luck with everything : ]

Sowing Clover (Emily) said...

You know, I have a giveaway going on right now. If you enter, you'd win because you'd be the only one! Maybe feeling lucky might make you feel a little better.... :)

The Oak Leaves said...

THanks Jene! And Emily- I entered! I might win just for pure drama!

Valerie said...

You had LOVELY LOVELY work!