July 19, 2011


If we have dreams
We should go and get them
And not pay any mind to those who want to scoff

I keep telling myself this


While at times of great anxiety i do so desperately believe i want the approval of others... in my calmer moments I realize I don't. I wouldn't mind it,  have you... But I in no way require it. I want to throw all my worldly powers toward getting there throughout this year. To my dream of dreams, that is. I want to be on 50 acres or more of my own land by late summer of 2012. Can i do it? who knows. But im going to act like i can and hope with all my might.... There are many pieces to this puzzle that all need to fall into place neatly if im to get to my end. I must do everything to facilitate this.... 

I struggle to keep all else in mind.





"I CAN DO ANYTHING,   I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD!"













No comments: