April 9, 2010

String Gardens...


Image found here

Have you all seen these yet? I am blown away... i mean like i cant wait to stop typing and get outside and try to finagle one of my own! How amazing... i only wish there were a how to. Well i just wanted to make sure people got to see it...
In other news I'm about to head outside on this loveliest of days our monster of a storm last night brought some real spring weather along with it (no more record breaking temperatures for Fredericksburg!). We've been hard at work his week getting the fence started the only thing holding us back in the finance end... But so far i have rearranged my shade bed, Dug the new path, spread the sand and started laying the bricks, cemented in fence posts, added rails and gotten a section of pickets up! I have so much yet to do, i always fall behind in spring and right now everything's such a mess, but I'm happy to be getting outside in all of springs glory...
I'm gonna take some pictures to share of the yard.... don't get too excited its not big, and its not real pretty at the moment, but im working on that.
Oh, and i did not forget about the giveaway.... its still coming here shortly!

Everybody get outside!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I wish I had a third of your motivation and drive! My gardens look okay, but my yard, well, embarassed is not the word.

The Oak Leaves said...

Haha Dont worry- i only ever show people the nice little sections of it.... and as for motivation- I pretty much alternate between working a half hour and sitting and looking at it for just as long. It takes forever for me to complete things...

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/realstringgardens/photos_stream

The URL above has pictures showing how to do this.