February 21, 2009

Willow...



For a very long time ive been interested in working with willow... Ive used sticks and branches from around the property to constuct trellises of different shapes and sizes, and wanted to weave border edgers for my landscaping and a basket for my bicycle... But this, this is amazing. Something like this would be perfect for our yard. Of course i dont have children yet, but that gives me just enough time to work up my willow weaving skills...


Read about this magnificent playhouse and its creature here click.

1 comment:

The Oak Leaves said...

i have been seriously putting some time into finding a resource for dried willow for weaving. I found a place about a year ago, but cant seem to locate them now... of course i didn't bookmark...

if any one knows where i might find some for sale, please let me know...