February 13, 2009

New shop item...


I just listed these 2 little pots in my shop... I'm not very happy with the photos, but ill work on remedying that in the sunlight tomorrow. I think the thing i was going for, and somewhat achieved, is the look of the child made pinch pots Ive always seen sitting on shelves in peoples homes. I love the simplicity, and actually the "bumpiness" is quite appealing to me too...
Hopefully someone else will find use for them as well. And, if not, they are quite happy sitting right where they are, holding buttons and string on my desk.
Tomorrow I'm looking forward to seeing Coraline with Stephen and the rest of my family, after a nice breakfast together... Should be a good day... Except for voice at the back of my head reminding me of all the city houses i need to build. I just sold the 30th in the new shop.... i was at around 90 between my old shop and craft shows already... makes me happy that they can brighten so many peoples day.

No comments: