January 15, 2009

Working...



I have been so diligently working on what has seemed to become thousands of cities, houses, apples, lichen dishes, teardrops, mushrooms, it never ends..... I closed my shop because i cant take on any more custom orders until ive caught back up on the ones ive already gotten.


Rows and rows of cities are waiting to be glazed, which takes just as long as making them...
I have fallen behind... first the flu, then an extended jury duty (i still have one more date to attend for another case, if this one goes over 1 day i think ill scream!)

I have learned my lesson from this holiday season. Never again will i offer custom orders on such a mass scale. From now on it wont be offered unless it is already made or has been specially commissioned.

To any of my wonderful customers who are patiently awaiting an order. I thank you for your patience and understanding. I am diligently working on getting well made quality work out to you as soon as is humanly possible...

No comments: