December 10, 2008

Down in the Valley...


Our corgi Icarus was very interested in eating these berries, as were the cats. I have no idea what they are, but they are everywhere around here... and im using them on my gift wrapping for THEOAKLEAVES.

I've somehow gotten this song my mother used to sing to me as a child stuck in my head...

"Down in the valley, valley so low
Hang your head over, hear the wind blow
Hear the wind blow, love, hear the wind blow
Hang your head over, hear the wind blow"

I am feeling very good about this bazaar bizarre show this weekend. I was so stressed out, but got really far on things today (with the help of my wonderful husband and family). I definitely still have a lot to do, but now im not so worried that I'll run out of time.

Every last inch of my work table is covered in terrariums and terrarium related things... as is the floor and every other surface of the studio... it's making it a bit hard to relax and work in there, but you do what you gotta do. and i am by far one of the least organized people you will ever meet.

Im also feeling better about the forty or so packages that need to be sent out in time for the holidays... I think by the time i get home from ohio (7+ hours away) on monday morning, ill be calm and collected enough to get it all done. Stephen is driving us there and i am driving back sohe can sleep through the night... he has to be at work at 3am or so... and im more than used to staying up late and keeping bad hours.

...i hope i have time to take pictures of everything before i cart it off to be sold.

No comments: