November 26, 2008

The Forest Keepers






I woke up at a decent hour today, which never happens...
Then i met my mom and sister for breakfast (also a rarity).
My mom and i worked on getting the doll pattern together...

I'm making dolls for my shop called The Forest Keepers. Each doll watches over a small part of the forest; mosses, rocks, acorns, bees, mice, bears, pine cones... Now that the pattern is finished I can not wait to get started on them. I doubt ill be able to list any in my shop before Christmas, because i have to stock up for "Baz Biz"... However soon after Christmas (while I'm temporarily unemployed) ill have plenty of time to work on them...

I'm also very slowly beginning to drill holes in very tiny acorns to string up and sell as tree garland... It is no fun at all, but hopefully worth it in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see and meet these "Forest Keepers"
.. hope your feeling better