November 12, 2008

Closing up shop?


My terrarium etsy shop that is...
Its a bit of a stressful thing to take care of while having another job at the same time. I love making them, that's for sure. But keeping up with it all....

I make so many different types of things, i dabble in almost everything... why i chose such a high maintenance item to sell, i don't know.

I've
just been putting some serious thought into closing up "theoakleaves" and trying to stock up my other empty etsy shop...
I'm just not sure what to do at this point...


...for now i need to get my butt in gear
and sit down at my messy table
and start working on more of these little houses for my upcoming accents sale....

2 comments:

Kate said...

Noooooooo! you can't!

The Oak Leaves said...

oh, haha!
thanks for your input!
Im trying to keep myself from doing it... im sure if i can make it through the stress of christmas time ill be fine with the workload...
have a great day!
chrisi